11 October 2015

The Autumn Zara Jacket


With autumn already in the air and temperatures slowly starting to fall, I've retired my blazers and replaced them with a jacket more suited for colder climes. It took me quite some time to find something comfortable, warm enough and suitable in complementing a plenitude of different outfits but I'm happy I finally came across this autumn jacket from Zara. Here's what I pair it with on the weekend for that ever-popular 'smart-casual' look.



I've found navy to work with cream/beige chinos but also with my smart charcoal woollen trousers and even navy trousers. Usually, I wouldn't go for double-breasted jackets (seeing as I'm of the slimmer variety) but the jacket is tapered/slim enough at the waist to give a more flattering silhouette. Finally, whether worn for work or for the weekend, the trench coat will fit both scenarios well, looking smart when required but also able to pull off that casual look when paired with dressed down trousers and trainers.


What is your autumn jacket staple?


No comments:

Post a Comment